2018 Renovation of Fieldhouse (a.k.a. the Shack)Back To Scrapbooks
- Forestville Little League - Founded in 1954
- 2018 Renovation of Fieldhouse (a.k.a. the Shack)
- Forestville's New Home behind Greene-Hills
- Opening Day
- 1976 Little League World Series
- Forestville Tee Ball
- McGinn Award
- Batting Cages
- Field 4 Built at Peck Park 1993
- Construction phases on New Field
- New Field Completed
- First Remodel of the Shack in 1986
- Forestville 60th Anniversary Program
- Robert S. Watson, Sr. - Field Dedication
- Senior League Softball World Series
- The Observer article on the start of the new FLL Field
- Watson Minors Tournament Comes Home
The above article published in the May 11, 2018 Bristol Observer speaks to a lot of hard work and dedicated efforts on behalf of the Forestville Board of Directors led by its current president Scott Lodge.
Project Manager Steve Joslyn, a board member, made this project a huge success. If he was not at home with his family he was at the field house making things happen.
With no renovations being done to the shack since 1986, Hank Lodge and Bob Montgomery set about to raise the necessary funding for this project.
It is with great thanks and appreciation we acknowledge the following persons who donated the funds for this project. Some wished to remain anonymous but the others allowed us to display their names on the following plaques which are located on the North side of the field house.
Here are some of the before and after pictures of the renovations: