Field 4 Built at Peck Park 1993Back To Scrapbooks
- Forestville Little League - Founded in 1954
- 2018 Renovation of Fieldhouse (a.k.a. the Shack)
- Forestville's New Home behind Greene-Hills
- Opening Day
- 1976 Little League World Series
- Forestville Tee Ball
- McGinn Award
- Batting Cages
- Field 4 Built at Peck Park 1993
- Construction phases on New Field
- New Field Completed
- First Remodel of the Shack in 1986
- Forestville 60th Anniversary Program
- Robert S. Watson, Sr. - Field Dedication
- Senior League Softball World Series
- The Observer article on the start of the new FLL Field
- Watson Minors Tournament Comes Home
In 1991, the league sought permission from neighboring Peck Park to build a new field to be used exclusively for T-Ball and softball. In 1993, Field 4 was officially dedicated with a grand opening ceremony attended by numerous city officials and hundreds of players and fans. This new field helped tremendously by providing a much-needed playing field for our youngest participants and softball.
The Forestville Little League will forever be the benefactors of all the long hours of work and commitment that Bob Kalat put into leading the charge for getting Field 4 built.
The pictures below show Bristol Parks and Recs Director Dennis Malone throwing out the first pitch at the dedication of Field 4. Also shown are the players who will be benefiting from the creation of this new field, and the very first Tee-Ball player to hit, Gino Massi at Forestville Little League.